Designed with passion desire and experience Okuma SST rods are elevating performance standards throughout coldwater fisheries. Species/technique-specific actions provide the definitive rod selection for salmon steelhead trout kokanee halibut and sturgeon. With Okuma IM-8 graphite providing a premium foundation (E-glass in halibut rods) the rest of the components build on SST excellence. Durable stainless steel guide frames feature braid-ready Zirconium inserts. Custom reel seats premium grips and a gorgeous metallic copper finish complete the SST rod series as one that makes elite level performance available to anglers of all levels of commitment.
– Technique and species specific rod actions.
– Sensitive IM-8 graphite rod blank construction.
– E-glass rod blank construction on Halibut rods.
– Durable stainless steel guide frames.
– Zirconium guide inserts reduce friction from braided lines.
– Halibut/Sturgeon rods use heavy duty boat guide frames.
– Custom 1-K woven carbon fiber pipe reel seat on Salmon rods.
– Custom IM-8 graphite pipe reel seat on UL and most spinning rods.
– Premium fore and rear grips on all models.
– Halibut rods feature a triangular shaped fore-grip with shrink tubing.
– Integrated compressed cork butt cap non skid surface.
– Stainless steel hook keeper.
– Type: M Magnum Taper
– Length: 7 ft. 10 in.
– Number of Sections: 1
– Line Weight: 8-17 lbs.
– Rod Power: MG-Medium
– Rod Taper: Fast
– Guides: 10 + Tip
– Fore Grip: 2.37″
– Rear Grip: 13.37″
– Handle: B