Okuma’s longest standing reel family just got better! The Okuma Avenger Generation Spinning Reel utilizes Okuma’s superior proprietary technologies with the latest key feature: Cyclonic Flow Rotor (CFR) technology. CFR significantly increases airflow throughout the rotor to dry the reel faster thus minimizing corrosion. This spinning reel also features a corrosion-resistant graphite body and rotor with a multi-disc felt drag system that provides smooth line movement. For the ultimate in smoothness and performance the spinning reel is equipped with seven ball bearings. Its Precision Elliptical Gearing System regulates the spindle stroke speed for a more level line lay. This feature creates less friction allowing you to cast further with greater accuracy. Okuma has combine incredible technologies with an attractive body shape and cosmetics to bring you a lightweight durable and smooth reel at an affordable price.
– Multi-disc Japanese oiled felt drag system
– 6BB + 1RB for ultimate smoothness and performance
– Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
– Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
– Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
– CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
– Precision Elliptical Gearing System
– Technique: Spinning
– Reel Handle Position: Ambidextrous
– Handle: T-Paddle
– Gear Ratio: 4.8:1
– Retrieve Rate: 38.3″
– Braking System: N/A
– Bearing Count: 6BB+1RB
– Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 380/12 265/16 225/20
– Drag Material: Multi-disc Japanese oiled felt drag system
– Max Drag: 35 lbs.
– Anti Reverse: Quick-Set
– Weight: 20.0 oz.